Do You Have Problems with Your Toenails?
Restore their Appearance Today!
KeryFlex is a safe, nonsystemic in-office application that restores the appearance of patient’s natural nails. The product allows the podiatrist to remodel patient’s nails affected by fungus, nail dystrophies and trauma. The patented resin creates a flexible, non porous nail that allows the remaining natural nails to grow. The KeryFlex nail provides a natural looking nail during oral anti-fungal therapies, topical and also PinPointe Treatment. The KeryFlex nail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes and detergents.
Why the KeryFlex™ Nail Restoration System?
- Few options for patients with nail disorders (e.g., onychomycosis, diabetes, infections, ingrown nails, psoriasis, onychogryphosis, beau's lines, koilonychia and chronic polyarthritis)
- Repeat visits for care because appearance of nails is important to patients
- Greater risk of nail-skin infections via nail salon pedicures for their unsightly nails
- As shown, the KeryFlex™ System can be used to address these unmet needs
- Current oral antifungal therapy is expensive and often not a viable option for many patients
Benefits of Keryflex System
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Only sticks to the callous cells of the nail or the papillary roots
- Will not bond to skin, allowing a natural edge to be fabricated
- Allows patients to use antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infection
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during oral antifungal therapy
- KeryFlex™ nail is durable, flexible and moves with the foot
How Does KeryFlex Work?
- Nail bed is prepared, with debridement of the nail
- KeryFlex Bond is brushed onto the nail plate and nail bed
- KeryFlex Resin builds up the nail and allows sculpting and contouring of the nail
- KeryFlex Seal is applied after the modeling process is completed
- Ultraviolet light hardens the substances within 2 minutesBenefits of Keryflex™ System
For additional information on KeryFlex visit www.keryflex.com
Call today for an appointment, 904-739-9129. We look forward to restoring the nails appearance and your confidence.